Tuesday 3 May 2016

  Helloooooo!!!

        I'm Kitty Kate! (Self dubbed Queen of the Sparkles, fiancée of Loki.) I am pleased to inform you that I have been invited to join this here lovely fan blog, although it might be slightly bad for you all. I'm a member of many (MANY) fandoms, so I'm not going to outline all of them here, but here are a few of the major ones: 
  • Sherlock
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Percy Jackson (Riordan etc.)
  • Doctor Who
  • The Hunger Games
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Doon (If you don't know about it, look up "Doon Series!" Trust me, these books quickly took over my life.)
  • ANYTHING MARVEL
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Lunar Chronicles
  • Many, MANY more. 

 I will be involved in many of the posts and goings on around here, and am quite pleased to be (hopefully) welcomed here!

I JUST started my own private blog (really just, like the coding isn't even done yet,) but if you'd want to check it out, here it is! http://thethoughtfulfish.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

-Kitty Kate (The Thoughtful Fish)

No comments:

Post a Comment